Homes for Sale in Irvington - Click this link to see all available homes
Some may feel oppressed by the crush of humanity at the Lloyd Center, so for them the less frenetic pace of NE Broadway is a suitable alternative. Chic shops like Soho Clothing Boutique and Emily-Jane Jewelry sport the latest looks, while Here We Go Again, is a used clothing store where treasured togs are routinely discovered.
Refreshment seekers will find what they’re looking for at Peet’s Coffee or Grand Central Baking, while Cadillac Café and Milo’s City Café serve up eggs, hotcakes, and much more for the weekend breakfast crowd. Thai food is ubiquitous in Portland, but Irvington’s Chai Yo is one of the best, with top-notch service to match its fresh and zesty entrees. Wine and cheese, you say? Look no further than Foster & Dobbs, where discriminating gourmands gather to nibble and sip from a rotating inventory of classic comestibles.
After all that food and wine, hike down NE 15th to Root Whole Body, where you can join a yoga class, get some nutritional advice, or perhaps just a healing massage for those aching bones.
• Soho Clothing Boutique, 1605 NE Broadway, 503-282-4940, sohoclothingboutique.com
• Emily-Jane Jewelry, 1428 NE Broadway, 503-460-0516, emily-jane.com
• Here We Go Again, 2438 NE Broadway, 503-244-0855, hwga.com
• Peet’s Coffee, 1441 NE Broadway, 503-493-0192, peets.com
• Grand Central Bakery, 1444 Ne Weidler, 503-288-1614, grandcentralbakery.com
• Cadillac Café, 1801 NE Broadway, 503-287-4750, cadillaccafepdx.com
• Milo’s City Café, 1325 NE Broadway, 503-288-MILO, miloscitycafe.com
• Chai Yo, 1411 NE Broadway, 503-287-0505, facebook.com/chaiyo.thai.1
• Foster & Dobbs, 2518 NE 15th, 503-284-1157, fosteranddobbs.com
• Root Whole Body, 2526 NE 15th, 503-288-7688, rootwholebody.com